Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sun of a Beach, Mountain and more!

I am not a big fan of gold… But certainly, I feel like I have an obsession for shades of golden color. 

Perhaps, that is the reason I get tempted to capture sunset and sunrise, every time I see it!

Also, the fact that, I have an Obsessive Compulsion Disorder of clicking pictures against the light, is not helping me much either!

Well, I am bit embarrassed, if those lines sounded like coming from a professional photographer. Because, I know, obviously, I do not possess those skills! But the point here is, you know, one should write some tricky-catchy-cheesy lines before posting some pictures!

Anyways, let me come to the point… Here are some of the pictures I clicked with the theme of sunset or sunrise.


Ontario Mills, Ontario, CA


Interstate 184, CA

Parade of Mickey and Friends at Disneyland Park, CA


Some building at Disneyland!


Sunrise at Mangalore International Airport, KA, India


Near Covina, CA, USA

Badikodi House, Karnataka, India

View from Rabindra Setu, Kolkata, India


My darling FZS, near IGATE Knowledge Park, Mumbai, India


Bekal Beach, Bekal, Kerala, India


IGATE Knowledge Park ,Navi Mumbai, India


Interstate 5, CA, USA


Ontario, CA,USA


Ontario, CA, USA


Interstate 184, CA, USA












Ft. Agnels playground, Vashi, Navi Mumbai






























If you like any/some/all of the photos, the credit solely goes to me. If you don’t like it, hey, blame my old mobile phone camera for it!!! Wow! Quite impolite, isn't that? So, add these words at the end there – ‘Just kidding!’


2 comments:

  1. Superb collection....all r so differnt n beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot "Anonymous" :-P :-D

    ReplyDelete