Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Listening Skill


It was somewhere around 11 O'clock  on a Saturday night. The only source of light that lit the hall was fifteen-inch screen of my laptop.

It was then I felt like something was moving at the far end of the room.

It took a moment for me to realize that, that was my mother who was waving at me to get my attention!

What the heck!

 “Mom, you scared me!” clicking the pause button of YouTube I continued “I thought you fell asleep a few hours ago!”

“Do you have any idea how many times I called you, son?” clearly ignoring my comments “What are you concentrating so hard at, anyway?” she was sarcastic even in that half-asleep mood.

Then, considering the gravity of the situation, I removed my earphones and answered her

“It is a video-training, mom, on Advanced Listening Skill!”

She said nothing else as she closed the door of the room behind her!

No comments:

Post a Comment