Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

For you? Not really!


© Naveen Bhat

Are you the most beautiful girl?
Not really, but nobody looks beautiful when I think about you!
Does your glowing smile make my day?
Not really, but one sober sight of you spoils my week!
Am I a confused soul?
Not really, but I feel so when you are around!
Do I like you?
Not really, but I miss you for no reason!
Can I do anything for you?
Not really, but everything I am doing is for you!
Do I love you?
Not really, but I am dreaming to hear that from you!

6 comments:

  1. Falling in love with Love was the best u could get... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreaming of falling in love was the best I could get! :-P

      Delete
  2. Nice way of proposing.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think so? I should try it out on intended person then.. :-P

      Delete