Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Just a thought - And a wish!



I would not ask if you need my help, but I would just stand by you. Not because I’m not willing to help, but because I know you are strong enough to help yourself!

At times, when you show some hint of gloominess, I may not try to intervene. Not because I do not care about you; just because I understand that everyone deserves a few moments of freedom and solitude!

Dedicating just a day out of three hundred and sixty five is, obviously, not enough. I would still prefer to wish you on that day. It doesn't mean that I remember your significance only for that day; it is just that I find it as an excuse to express my gratitude for what you mean to me!

The reference to ‘you’ here is not just about you! It’s a tribute to entire class – the entire class of nature’s special creation! Happy Women's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment